Zakirova Umida Irkinovna.Associate Professor of the Department of children’s disease №2
- WORK EXPERIENCE
- 1986-1992-student of the Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute (full-time).
1992-1996-clinical resident of the Department “Children’s diseases” TashPMI
1996-1997-assistant of the Department ” Children’s diseases”TashPMI
1997-2003-post-graduate student of the Department ” Children’s diseases” TashPMI
2003-2005-assistant of the Department” Hospital Pediatrics №2 ” of TashPMI
2005-2009. – senior teacher of TMA at the Department of ” Children’s diseases with medical
2009-2015-senior teacher of TMA at the Department of GP-Pediatrics
2014-2018-associate Professor of TMA at the Department of GP-Pediatrics. PR. # 232
Two thousand nineteen-until today-Passed the competition on 29.05.19 and remained as an associate Professor. PR. # 216 07.06.19
- Educational and methodological work
Base: multi-Profile clinic at TMA, Department of children’s diseases No. 2. City family clinics(YUNUSABAD, Olmazar).
Participate:in the annual update and correction of the work program for students of the 6th year of medical-pedagogical and medical faculties of TMA. The training work includes: introduction of practical classes, lectures, development of practical skills, handouts. Conducting open practical classes and lectures annually.
Every 3 years I take advanced training courses for doctors in the Republic. In 2020, FPC is planned at the Siberian Medical University.
Training courses and lectures for GPS are conducted in urban SPS.
Educational and methodological manuals and a monograph have been published.
- In November 2018, the topic of the doctoral dissertation was approved: Optimization of dispensary monitoring and rehabilitation of children with recurrent bronchitis, who have a predisposition to bronchial asthma.
- PUBLICATIONS 2019-2020 in the Republic of Uzbekistan
1. Zakirova U. I., Maksudova L. I. OPTIMIZATION of REHABILITATION MEASURES IN CHILDREN with RECURRENT forms of BRONCHITIS in OUTPATIENT SETTINGS. Vestnik TMA. №4. 2019. Pp. 170-174
2. Maksudova L. I., Zakirova U. I. Innovative technologies in the formation of clinical thinking of medical students, universities. UV-Amali anjuman of materiallari tplane. Collection of Educational and practical conferences. 2019. Pp. 155-158
3. Zakirova U. I., sodikova N. B., Emirova A. R. Clinical and genealogical analysis of children of the Uzbek population with bronchial asthma. Herald of the TMA. No. 3. 2020. S.
4. Zakirova U. I. Factors of predisposition of children of the Uzbek population to recurrent bronchial obstruction. Bulletin Of the Association of physicians, Vol. 2020, no. 4.
5. Zakirova U. I., Maksudova L. E. the principle of complexity in the medical rehabilitation of children with recurrent bronchial obstruction.Bulletin Of the Association of physicians, Vol. 2020, no. 3.
PUBLICATIONS in SCOPUS
1. ZAKIROVAUMIDAIRKINOVNA, MIRRAKHIMOVAMAKTUBAKSABIBULLAYEVNA, BOBAMURATOVADILNOZATURDIKULOVN3, ABDULLAYEVULUGBEKPULATOVICH4, DZHUMANOVDAVLATOZODBEKOVICH. Analysis of the prevalence of bronchial asthma in children in outpatient settings. 2020 / Volume 12 / Issue 4. 759-765
2. Zakirova U. I. Features of MS in adolescents with arterial hypertension. Central Asian medical journal. CAJM. T. # 1, 2018. P. 30-34
3. Zakirova U. I., Rakhmanova L. K., Iskanova G. H., Kholtayeva F. F. Principles of rational observation of schoolchildren with chronic gastritis. Central Asian medical journal. CAJM. T. # 1 IN 2019,